Skagen Women’s Anita SKW2147 Watch in Saddle Leather with Gold tone Case Review
Although many women these days love to wear metal bracelet type watches, there is a very special group of women who love to keep things more simplified and as original as possible. The Skagen women’s Anita Saddle leather watch is specially designed for women who like watches with soft and luxurious leather bands. The word Anita literally means grace. The Skagen Women’s Anita SKW2147 Watch in Saddle Leather with Gold tone Case Review will help to reveal how this subtle yet highly sophisticated watch with a super streamlined body makes its lasting impressions. The monochromatic aesthetic watch will add that extra little “je ne sais quoi” to your elegant personality leaving lasting impressions. The analog display of the watch is complimented by its quartz movements. This eye catching and admirable accessory is adorned for its minimalistic and monochromatic looks. The timeless beauty and design of this wrist watch is loaded with many more features.
Let us read a little more about the features of the Skagen Women’s Anita SKW2147 Watch in Saddle Leather with Gold tone Case Review
• Band style: The band of this elegant looking monochromatic watch is made up of calfskin leather. The leather band of the watch enhances the watch’s graceful and golden glory. The contemporary and stylish look of the watch makes it a perfect match both for both dresses and office suits. The brown leather band of this lovely watch will retain its original soft and supple texture over time, always complimenting and adding value to the elegantly rounded lines of this fabulous watch.
• Dial style and features: The dial of the Women’s Anita saddle leather strap with gold tone watch is a touch on the larger size but this actually emboldens its elegant and graceful looks more so than other Skagen watches. The case diameter is 30mm and strap width 12mm. wide dial is made up of rose tone gold stainless steel. Its sunburst dial features 12 and 6 numerals in the Arabic styling. The rest of the hours are marked with perfectly round crystal markings appearing like crystal dots. The minute and hour hands are long and gracefully slender only to be outdone by the long and delicate second hand. The high quality super hardened mineral glass face protects from knocks and scratches and facilitates lasting good looks for a long time to come. The gold tone stainless steel case along with golden crown adds grace and elegance to the beauty of the dial.
• Sleekness and weight: One of the slimmest models by Skagen. This charming ladies wrist watch is in high demand not only due to its powers of attraction but also because of its slim, slender and lightweight appearance. A great watch to get inexpensively when also considering how it gets the wearer noticed in a crowd of elegantly dressed ladies.
• Comfortable fit: The soft and supple calfskin leather band of the watch is very soft and sits comfortably on the skin. The stainless steel buckle adjusts easily to the length of the band effortlessly.
• Water resistance: Water resistant up to a depth of 30m ca. 100ft, this time piece can with stand everyday splashes of water or a general immersion with even occasional swimming and diving although not advisable.
• Warranty: A two-year international warranty backs the watch. It goes a long way to add trust to the Skagen Watches branding.
• Price of the watch: This well-built and good quality watch is really quite reasonably priced and easily affordable for the benefits achievable.
• Amazon rating: The stunning looks of this watch have earned it a good 4.3 star rating from 29 Amazon customers.
I hope this Skagen Women’s Anita SKW2147 Watch in Saddle Leather with Gold tone Case Review will help you make the best comparison and choice from among all other women’s watches.
Skagen Watches Reviews by WatchiWatches