Here we have it the long awaited Oris Watch Review is here! Oris is an independent company based in the picturesque village of Hölstein in the North-West of Switzerland. The company was founded in 1904 by Paul Cattin and Georges Christian, both watchmakers from Le Locle. The name Oris originates from the Celtish ‘Aurisa’ and Roman ‘Orusz’ meaning watercourse. Oris is also the name of a brook close to Hölstein.
For over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Oris has its headquaters still based in the same building, which has in the meantime continually expanded to accommodate the needs of the growing company. From this company location Oris watches are exported all over the world.
Oris watches are purely mechanical and have a distinctive design also featuring the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals.
Oris watches are very popular with all types of celebrities especially from from Formula One, Diving, Jazz and Aviation who eagerly line up to wear and support Oris’s unique watch collections.
Only a small handful of Swiss watch brands make only mechanical watches and Oris is proud to be one of them. A purely mechanical watch is a creation of immense beauty, designed with mechanical precision and refined with centuries old watch making principles, engineering and craftmanship that have passed down from generation to generation.
An Oris watch is an item built to last and thereby provide a lifetime of enjoyment.
The main product lines of Oris are Oris Motor Sport, Oris Aviation, Oris Culture, Oris Driving.
Among the notable models are the Oris Dizzy Gillespie (from the Oris Jazz collection) and Oris Formula One watches.
The current Oris watch review collection includes the Oris Artelier, Oris Atrix, Oris Rectangualr, Oris ProDiver, Oris Aquis, Oris Big Crown, Oris TTr, Oris TT1, Oris Calobra.
Come and check out our latest Orgs watch review by scrolling down the Oris watch review page by watchiwatches
- Movement Oris ,Swiss movement
- Brushed stainless steel case Silver dial
- Black Leather Strap
- Swiss-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Water Resistant To 100m (330ft): In General, Suitable for Swimming and...
- Model 01 733 7730 4154-07 8 24 05PEB
- Swiss Self-Winding Movement with 26 Jewels
- Skeleton Dial
- Guaranteed 100% Authentic
- Green Dial with Index Hour Markers
- Green Ceramic Bezel with Minutes Scale, Stainless Steel Case and...
- Oris Caliber 733, Self-winding Automatic Movement
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Coating
- 300 Meters / 1000 Feet Water-Resistant
- Stainless steel case
- Black leather bracelet
- Black dial
- Stationary bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well...
- Model 01 774 7743 4155-07 4 24 64EB
- Polished stainless steel rectangular case (43 mm X 30 mm, 10 mm...
- Silver dial with line guilloche frame, Luminescent hands, Sweep second...
- Date window at the 6 o'clock position, Scratch resistant domed...
- Swiss automatic movement, Oris caliber 561, Base ETA 2671, Power...
- Shiny brown alligator leather strap with stitching, Push button...
- Model 01 733 7653 4127-07 8 26 01PEB
- Limited Edition
- Swiss Self-Winding Movement with 25 Jewels
- Guaranteed 100% Authentic
Last update on 2019-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / All Prices incl. tax, excl. shipping. FREE Shipping and other benefits with Amazon Prime subscription (Click Prime logo)