Skagen Freja Steel Mesh watch Review. Freja is a Danish word that literally means ‘lady’. The Freja range of Skagen womens watches was specially launched for all those beautiful and elegant women wanting great value for money with a real eye catching centre piece. This Skagen Freja Steel Mesh watch Review will help to explain how this simple, elegant watch oozes the sophistication and class that will become your signature style over time. You will never get tired of receiving compliments for this wrist watch. The gorgeous watch can be bought as a treasured gift. It can be an ideal surprise for your spouse, daughter or sister. The new owner will become quickly attached to the minimalist classy aura and signature style of this time piece. This is an analog wrist watch with quartz watch movement is built up of a sturdy and eye catching stainless steel design perfect as a complimentary dress watch to any custom outfit.
Here are more technical details of the Skagen Freja Steel Mesh watch Review
• Band style: The stainless steel mesh band of this beautiful watch gives it a complete designer look. The body of the watch is attached to the mesh band using seamless assimilation. This watch goes perfectly well with almost every kind of attire you wear. The width of stainless steel mesh band is 13 mm.
• Dial style and color: The round shaped white colored dial of the wrist watch has 26 mm diameter. The white background of the dial is outlined with a golden ring and makes the watch more beautiful. The dial marks the position of the 12 and 6 numbers. The other numbers are known by the layout of metallic golden dots. The metallic dots give your watch a unique look. The dial of the watch is covered with a crystal clear mineral glass that is totally scratch resistant. The glass does not break easily and enables you to use the watch in confidence for everyday use.
• Sleekness and weight: The watch is super sleek and extremely lightweight. It weighs 36 gm only. The watch is so lightweight that you will even forget to remove it at night. The case thickness of this watch is only 5.75 mm.
• Comfortable fit: The stainless steel mesh band offers a smoother grip. It is so comfortable on the skin and you can easily wear it for longer time intervals. The watch is closed by a two stage clasp that secures and fits your watch efficiently. It is so comfortable that you can wear it anytime, in the parties or even while working in the kitchen.
• Water resistance: Loaded with enhanced water resistance degree, Freja steel mesh watch can be worn while swimming, diving or any kind of water activity.
• Warranty: Freja steel mesh watches are quite reliable and are backed with 2 year of international warranty.
• Price of the watch: The price of this watch is nothing in comparison to its stunning and beautiful looks, thoughtful design and ultra sleek dial.
I hope this watch review will help you to more about this time piece. One does not need to give a second thought while buying this beautiful, well-built and quality assured product.
- Case size: 26mm; Band size: 14mm; quartz movement with 2-hand analog...
- Gold-tone plated stainless steel case with mirrored rim; chrome dial...
- Gold-tone plated stainless steel mesh band with adjustable fold-over...
- Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M): withstands splashes or brief...
- This product is authentic and sold directly from the brand...
This Skagen Freja Steel Mesh watch Review beats all watches in comparison so get your new watch with a trusted Amazon fast door to door delivery for maximum benefit.
Skagen Freja Steel Mesh watch Review for Women is our latest review for Skagen watches from the latest Skagen Watches Reviews or available here at the Skagen Watch Reviews page. Another Top 10 Watches in the Top 10 Brands Watch Review by WatchiWatches
Last update on 2018-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / All Prices incl. tax, excl. shipping. FREE Shipping and other benefits with Amazon Prime subscription (Click Prime logo)