Top 5 Personal Fashion New Year’s Resolutions: Growing into an Adult Style
It’s that time of year again. The Christmas decorations come out. The travel plans are made, and I personally, begin thinking about New Year’s Resolutions.
This year, I will likely have several, but chief among them will be my desire to change up my fashion style a little bit. I’m in a transitional phase of my fashion life. I’m still young enough to pull off the classier looks in the juniors department. For example no glitter or cutouts, please!. I’m old enough that I probably should be spending more time in the misses department.
My five fashion choices this year will be made with that idea in mind.
1. Goodbye Posh, American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, and Express. This year, I will refocus my shopping efforts to adopt a more conservative, businesslike and adult fashion style. In order to do so, I’ll have to leave behind some of the more trendy stores and instead choose options like Loft, Coldwater Creek and Talbots.
2. Purge, purge, purge: See you never, college clothes. It’s time to go through the closet and get rid of the vast majority of my college clothes. I’m married now and moving toward starting a family. Translation: I’m over the bar scene. I no longer need the spandex and lycra club dresses, the halter bar tops or the mini skirts. I can probably get rid of several pairs of sweatpants, too, since those are now reserved for days when I’m genuinely sick — not days when I’m beer sick.
3. Hello, hairdresser. Shortly after the New Year begins, I’ll be searching for the perfect new hair’do. I’ve let my hair grow out during the past year for updo-type events. I’m ready to cut it short and make it cute and classy.
4. Colors, colors, colors. I’m tired of the drab neutrals. A girl can only wear so much tan, taupe, brown and cream. I will adopt more fun and vibrant colors into my wardrobe this year. With new colors, I’ll be excited about making my outfit each morning, and I’ll look forward to making new combinations each week.
5. Dress it up with costume jewelry. I’ve been a little afraid of accessories in the past, simply because I have trouble visualizing pieces with outfits while I’m in the store. In the New Year, though, I’m going to step outside my comfort box and try something new. Just a few pieces of fun and colorful jewelry can help add to my excitement about making my outfit each morning, and I need all the excitement and help I can get!
Ladies Designer Watches for Women with new ladies silver watches especially in the latest ladies watches sale. Silver watches for women and wrist watch for girl deserve serious consideration. There are serious alternatives for cheap Apple Watch buyers. Here is a great link for the latest Danish brand hot on the heels of expensive Swiss watch brands specializing with Swiss Watches for Men watch reviews. Here we go check these watches out for that special man in your life. Get the best gifts for him here Top Skagen Watch Review.
Compare New Year’s Resolutions gifts with sophisticated sports watches and luxury watches online for the best watch price for those looking for luxury watch brands.