WatchiWatches presents The Best Vintage Watches by Seiko with Top Rated Reviews in the BestSelling Seiko Watches and Luxury Watch Brands categories. These latest Reviews highlight what great bargains these great Seiko’s are available with online.
One of the most popular Seiko vintage watches has got to be without a doubt the Seiko Alpinist which seems to be going from strenght to strength as the years go by as for a very reasonable price of only a few hundred dollars you can pick up a brilliant watch able to compete with watches more than ten times more expensive.
Seiko offers such well made and practical wristwatches that will last a lifetime and still look good for a very reasonable price all accross the price spectrum from around $50 to over $10.000. No other watch company can offer such excellence all accross the spectrum. An avid watch enthusiast will carefully eye up each Seiko timepiece to have a go at picking the next vintage Seiko watches candidate to present to the next generation without investing over the odds whatever the outcome.
Seiko watches have become widely excepted throughout the world and many Seiko watches rank amongst the most sought after vintage watches in the market. Here we have listed a few of the Best Seiko vintage watches for your consideration. In due course we will be adding more and more to complete the list.
Readers are also encouraged to review our page with appropriate star ratings and for nominations of which Seiko watch to do an in depth review of with our next round of reviews. Here comes the latest selection of best vintage watches from Seiko with user reviews for an in depth review.
- Precise 21-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a...
- Durable mineral hardlex crystal; brushed and polished gold-tone...
- Day function in english and spanish; date function
- Gold dial with gold-tone hands, hour markers and roman numerals at...
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
- Quartz Movement
- Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Stainless Steel Case
- Buckle Clasp
- Analog Hour, Minute And Second Hands Indicato
- Polished stainless steel case (45 mm in diameter, 16.5 mm thick),...
- Black dial with silver guilloche sub-dials, Revue Thommen logo at the...
- Chronograph function features a center seconds hand, 30 minute counter...
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment,...
- Water resistant to 30 ATM/300 meters/1000 feet, Black rubber strap,...
- 28.5mm wide stainless steel case
- Date at 3:00
- Raised hour markers
- Scratch resistant hardlex crystal
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short...
- Quartz Movement, Power type: battery
- Dial: silver tone with gold-tone hands & markers
- Chronograph, Tachymeter
- Hardlex crystal, Date Function
- Case: stainless steel & gold-tone stainless steel, Caseback: stainless...
- Seiko Automatic Cal. 4R36, 24 Jewels, Made in Japan
- Slightly Domed Hardlex Crystal
- Second-hand-halt / Hacking
- Automatic/ Hand-winding
- See thru Crystal Caseback
- Date at 3:00
- Japanese Quartz Movement with Analog Display
- Case diameter: 41mm
- Stainless steel case watch
- Water Resistant to 100m - Suitable for everyday use and swimming and...
- Reliable Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Silver-tone case; white-mother-of-pearl dial; date function
Further Seiko watch reviews found by clicking through the enclosed link.
Last update on 2019-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / All Prices incl. tax, excl. shipping. FREE Shipping and other benefits with Amazon Prime subscription (Click Prime logo)